Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Student Weekly Blog Report

This week, I would like to do my report. I had gone to the study skills workshops planner for first semester session 2009/2010. For this, I will write the report about the knowledge that I get from the facilitator. Besides that, I also will design my blog and put something information to my blog, so that my lecturer and friends will know more about me.

I had gone to listen the workshop, which was presented by Dr.Ahmad Affendi Shabdin, at PSB Auditorium, on 14 July. It was about presentation skills. After that, I continue to listen the workshop by Dr.Siti Jamilah Bidin, it was about How to Use Good Grammar in Spoken and Written Academic Texts.

My most important concerns are my assignment and group project. Every new semester, there was away having many assignment and group project to do. I very afraid that I can’t tackle so must things to do, but I still try doing my best. I think that, there is nothing impossible.

I had learned the meaning of entrepreneurship in the lecture. I learn that, entrepreneurship is the process of creating something new and it also take risks. When entrepreneur successful in their project, they will get reward. Before being entrepreneur, they must have four aspects. Those are creation process, require devotion of time and effort, rewards of being an entrepreneur, and require assumption of necessary risks. Besides that, people want to become an entrepreneur because they desire to become their own boss, pursue their own ideas, and financial reward. But to become the successful entrepreneur, they must away passion for the business, tenacity despite failure, take attention to product or customer focus, and execution intelligence.

I also learned make meaning from the video that show by lecturer. From the video; I learned that, there are three key to start the organization. We must increase the quality life, right a wrong, and prevent the end of something good. We need to comprehend the right from the wrong. So we can improve the quality of the organization. Besides that, I also told by my lecturer that, we can’t only know the way to earn the money. We also must help the person that needs our help, like donate the money to the old folk, orphanage, and etc. I think that it is good to help person than earn many money to buy things that not very important. We can earn again our money when it is not enough, but we can’t buy life with money.

No comments:

Post a Comment